Sunday, August 10, 2014

DIY Instagram Photo Wall

Instagram is a hobby of mine, so when my friend Chrissy told me about Artifact Uprising - a site that creates physical photos & albums from your Instagram photos - I was super interested. She showed me her cute wall of Instagram photos in her Boston apartment and I fell in love. I needed to do the same.

I ordered 25 prints of my favorite Instagram photos from Artifact Uprising, and within a week, they were in my apartment. Talk about some serious Insta-ception.



Take a look at how I transformed the space above our bed into an intimate peek into our day-to-day lives. I absolutely love it. Waking up & seeing some of my favorites moments - lovely meals, views from my most memorable travels, and snapshots of the mundane, but interesting - is the absolute best.

I recommend taking a look at the website & seeing how you can transform your favorite photos (whether it be in designed photo albums, books, wood calendars; you name it). Sometimes it's great to move from the digital to the physical.

Before
























After





















No comments:

Post a Comment