Sunday, September 7, 2014

The Body Shop Haul

Thanks to my girl, Essiebutton, I've been reading a lot about The Body Shop recently. She loves the store herself and always highlights the best-looking products on her YouTube channel & blog. It got me super curious to try some products out...

...So, when Brandon & I were traveling back from Virginia to New York over Labor Day weekend, I stopped into The Body Shop at the airport while we were waiting for our plane to get in. More than $50 later, I walked out with a pretty decent-sized bag and a big grin on my face. 

Here's a look at what I got.



Shea Body Scrub | $12.00
*Read Essiebutton's "First Impressions" blog post of this product here!

Have you ever shopped at The Body Shop? What are some of your favorite products? I'd love to know.

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment